1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eager to try, but no one to try with

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Helion Solaris, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Helion Solaris

I'm 20 and at uni. I'm pretty much a virgin, except for the ''naughty play'' I did as a teen with a friend. I really would like to have sex with someone I have an emotional connection with, but that seems like a lost cause. I'm way too shy to ever approach someone in real life. Any advice?... I don't like the idea of online hook-ups, but at this point it looks like that's the only option I've got.

2. guitar

Try a dating site as opposed to a hook up app. There are gay guys looking to date out there.

Also are you at a university or college? There should be an lgbt club at your school.

3. Helion Solaris

I'm at a university. I'm not sure if there is a lgbt club, I've only been here about three days. I'll try the dating advice, Thanks :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Which university are you in? UCT? Stellenbosch University? There is at least one LGBT group in UCT.