1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did I have a clitoral orgasm? Help

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Cutiepop, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Cutiepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think I had my first clitorial orgasm? Except I'm not quite sure.

Okay so here's some background info, I started masturbating at 15 (18 now) and I used to only masturbate penetrably with like hairbrush handles and that used to rock my world. Like, I used to get these really good inner contractions that felt like waves spreading to my uterus. And then two years ago, I had a relapse of really bad anxiety so when I tried to masturbate I felt so scared and awful, I randomly lost my orgasms. :frowning2:

I'm a hell of a lot calmer and better than I used to be, my anxiety's gone down, but my vaginal orgasms haven't returned! I still have some sensitivity down there, I somewhat feel good in my gspot, but my orgasmic contractions are gone.

So anyway, I bought a vibrator wand and a pink dildo strapon. (This is gonna be real tmi) but I'd sit on the dildo and have the wand on my clit, bouncing, and I literally get this buildup at my clit and then like this weird explosion where I actually make noise (not pretty moaning tho) and after I'm just so tired and my legs give out. Idk if that's an orgasm tho cause I'm so used to the vaginal ones, this feels good but different. I can't even properly describe the feeling, just like a mini explosion at my clit. Is that what an orgasm feels like?

Anyway, I'm a virgin but worried that when I actually have sex with a girl, what if I can only cum with the vibrator and on top with the strap in me? I've tried old fashioned rubbing one out, but my clit gets sore and I get frustrated and it doesn't feel anything like this. Idk if I'm just doing it wrong.

I'm still confused as to what the hell happened to my vaginal orgasms? Those were great too. I don't have money for a sex therapist so I figure I'd bug everyone on here.