1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ejaculation During Anal

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by indycurious, Feb 15, 2016.

1. indycurious

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hi guys, I'm new to anal play and have a question for you. I've moved up from using my fingers anally to using a silicone dildo in the past week or so and it's been fantastic. Whenever I use it, I ejaculate multiple times (sometimes 4-6 times), even though I'm not hard. The fluid is always much thinner than normal cum and there is MUCH more of it than normal (and the orgasm is unreal!). Is this basically just the same thing as precum? Anyone have similar experiences practically every time you bottom and/or use a toy?

2. someguy01

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I sometimes have a similar experience with my toy, and it seems like you found your sweet spot.
    Also I can't help but agree, the feeling is mind-blowing.
    Not much else to say I think, you're on the right path to hands-free orgasms I guess? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like your having a prostate orgasm as compared to an ejaculating orgasm. What your experiencing is very common for what you are doing. In fact, you should feel quite lucky as not everyone is able to experience such an orgasm. You have found the right mental and physical stimulus. Good for you!

4. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes, definitely possible. I actually prefer it this way, since it can happen multiple times. Perhaps TMI, but I've also experienced ejaculation without orgasm while on the toilet. But yes, orgasm, ejaculation, and penile arousal need not be intertwined.

5. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm quite unsurprised by this. As Sister Gravechild notes, ejaculation can be completely decoupled from orgasm. I will admit that generally I require some penile stimulation to acheive orgasm (which is generally accompanied by ejaculation obviously), there have been rare times where I have been able to experience pure anal orgasm, and ejaculation and orgasm have been decoupled.

Cheers, Adrienne