1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

handjobs/compression shorts

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ECMember, Feb 17, 2016.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I had my first hand job by a dude last night. And I consider it my first homoerotic exeprience in my life. I was wondering, is it normal to just wear compression shorts while a guy gives you a hand job. I told the guy that I hooked up with that I was going to wear them, he said he didn't care as long as I was comfortable. I wore them while he gave me a hand job.

The guy that gave me the hand job said he liked me in them I recall.

I have this kink/fetish for compression shorts you can say.

I did came pretty good inside the shorts though.

But I'm unsure if it's normal to have a fetish like that while having a handjob? Just asking?

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it makes you happy, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Well within the spectrum of normal.

3. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I mean, my FWB bro said as long as I was comfortable.

I mean, could the compression shorts enhance my pleasure or no. I'm just asking.

4. Helion Solaris

Your fetish is yours. As long as you're not hurting anyone, who doesn't want it that is. Some people like bdsm and that's perfectly okay too. If it's wanted by both. It's okay. Compression short it up!! :slight_smile:

#4 Helion Solaris, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  5. AKTodd

This sort of thing is basically a matter of personal taste - sort of like how you might like one set of ingredients on your pizza or in a sub sandwich, but your friend might like something else.

You find that it adds to your sexual pleasure to wear compression shorts. Other people might get nothing out of compression shorts, but get off to wearing a jock, or leather (or a leather jock:wink:), or a cock ring, or whatever. Or having their partner wear some of these things even if they don't get into wearing them themselves. Or wearing uniforms or BDSM gear. Or whatever.

The range and combination of clothing and accessories that different people can wear or have worn by a partner to add to their sexual pleasure is huge and all 'normal' in the same way that liking different things on your pizza is normal.

If you find wearing compression shorts a turn on, then my advice would be to consider exploring what other items of clothing or accessories (worn by yourself or your partner(s)) might also be a turn on for you. You might discover a whole world of pleasure to explore - or you might only be into compression shorts. And it's all good either way.

Have fun:thumbsup:

Todd

6. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I really enjoy wearing compression shorts for a while. It's been just a little kink I have you know. I mean, when I had I received that hand job on Tuesday night, I felt so good. And I just came a gush out inside them.

Would it be possible to find a partner that would be into my compression short fetish at least or someone that's comfortable with it though?

7. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm asking this only because I don't know. I'm curious.

Is wearing compression shorts healthy? I mean they compress your junk right? So I think it's alright if you wear something like that for a couple of hours or something, but not for the full day right?

8. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I just like the tightness and I've had some "kink" for them for a couple of years you can say. And something about it makes me feel so aroused you can say. It's hard to say.

I know some of the guys here said it's okay. As long it's not hurting anyone or making my life unmangeable, it's okay and healthy. I mean other people are into BDSM and other fetishes, that's okay. I have my compression shorts/swim jammer fetish and I don't see it as a bad thing. I still go to class, I go to work and I have an okay life. And I'm bi and Latin. So I don't see my fetish as an unhealthy thing. It's just a part of my personality as a whole you can say.

---------- Post added 19th Feb 2016 at 10:09 AM ----------

I mean one of the guys I met up with this week tried the compression shorts idea but he didn't like it at first. I mean he wasn't really getting pleasure. I was giving him a hand job but it wasn't really pleasureable. He did get me off inside my compression. An another guy I had met up with last night(early this morning) wore a pair with me. We cuddled/foreplay/kissed and dry humped and I rubbed him around and he got wet in them. He said he rated his pleasure an "A+" and would be willing to explore and share my fetish. And said "if it makes you happy..." So yeah. At least, I found a fling that likes my fetish. Maybe this could be fun.