1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lube for hand jobs

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ECMember, Feb 17, 2016.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Should I use lube to prepare before someone gives me a hand job. I had applied lotion on my penis before I had met up with the guy that gave me a hand job but I don't know if it helped out or not. Or should I have used lube. I know my health center on campus provides free condoms/lube in packets?

2. guitar

If you can get it for free, why not?

3. AKTodd

The main reason to use sex lube vs lotion is the lube is generally designed to not be absorbed by your skin or not dry out very fast. So it can last longer.

Different lubes can also have different textures and other properties that you might find enjoyable.

Ultimately, you may end up with a collection of different lubes (which may or may not still include lotion) that you use at different times depending on your planned activity and the type of sensations you feel like having that time around.

I'd suggest trying out some small 'travel size' versions (available in pharmacies, online, or at your local sex store) of different kinds and seeing which ones you like best.

Have fun:thumbsup:

Todd

4. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I use it when my bf gives me a hand job. I can do it dry when I get myself because I know how to get it just right, but when anyone else does it I need the lube. I use albolene and it feels sooooo good!

5. Louie1

Yes, use lube for any genital stimulation, it's more pleasurable!

#5 Louie1, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016