1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

twitchy eye

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Legnaj, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

So i've begun to notice that my right eye wont stop twitching. Its like that twiching you get when you have something sour but sugary. Um it'll stop then keep going. Its not a full twitch like you expect but more of a vibration, my eyelid doesn't close completely. Should I see a doctor cuz this has never really happend to me before.

2. HeronsStorm

I got that a while ago, but it went away after about two weeks.

3. crystaltriforce

same here

4. Ben

Ben

It should go away eventually. If it's a nervous twitch then maybe it happens when you're under stress. See a doctor if you want to be certain though.

I get twitches a lot, especially at night time. Unless other things start going wrong, I don't think it's much to worry about.

5. KaraBulut

The medical term is fasciculation. It usually affects the thumb or the muscles around the eye.

The eye twitching tends to happen with stress, eye-strain or fatigue. Most of the time, a good night of rest and trying to avoid eyestrain for a few days will resolve it.

6. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

wow that makes sense, I should stop procrastinating with online homework and sleep more. Thanks :c)