1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your first time

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by blackmanlost, Feb 26, 2016.

1. blackmanlost

Hi guys. Newbie here. This question is for the gay men who are 100 percent sure they are actually gay that first had sex with 1 or more women. I wanted to know how did it physically feel to you? I ask because my first time was awesome. Didn't last a minute. Actually had to go again it was so good.that's where my problems started. I almost couldn't feel anything. Like having sex with a very slightly warm cup of milk. I began to lose my erection and she got angry. After 20 minute of mostly non erection sex the chick told me I was a fag and get out. It wouldn't have been a problem except I was drugged and sexually assaulted at a party a week prior . That week was hell. I couldn't wash that smell off and so I was that closet gay guy everybody made fun of. Coworkers and customer alike. Being looked at like i was a monster and constant verbal shaming started to effect my mind. I got awkward around guys and became less attracted to women. That coupled with the smell was devasting to my all ready low confidence with actually talking to girls. Sorry for the rant. Needed to vent. To bring the question back. How did sex with a women feel physically for you guys who like guys? I can't feel almost anything myself.

---------- Post added 26th Feb 2016 at 09:46 PM ----------

FYI I still can't rid of the smell. I even brought a douche. Quit that job and now I practically homeless. Self confidence doesn't exist. I don't even get mad anymore mutter things like you know your gay or your so gay. I gave up fighting back. It doesn't matter if I deny it or not. Cant change ppls mind no matter how many hookers I do it with.

2. blackmanlost

I'm serious. This is a serious problem for me. I can't feel my penis.

3. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I'm not a hundred percent sure I understand your question; I think you're asking more about the physical side effects you're having than what sex with a woman feels like and to that I say find a doctor or someone you trust because you may have contracted something, though I've never heard of an STD or STI that removes sensation from the penis so it may be a different condition.

As for the initial question, which I think was 'if you're gay and had sex with a woman some time before you had sex with a man,' which I did, it wasn't very good. First of all, I was suffering from heat exhaustion, dehydration and I had just walked three miles in the searing heat (It's a long story, anybody who wants to know can PM me for details because it's a story I love to tell) and I had sex with her for two hours and did not cum. It felt like having sex with one of those "fuck sleeves" but with legs and a body attached to it. It wasn't very good. She later asked me to eat her out and I threw up in the process of doing so because the taste made me so sick I couldn't stand it.

The first time I had sex with a guy was the complete opposite, though, a much better experience. I mean no offense to all the women on here but I'm absolutely repulsed by the female genitalia. It wasn't a fun time for me and I've never been able to cum with a woman. As for your description of "having sex with a cup of warm milk," I'd call that fairly accurate, at least in my case. But as to not being able to feel your penis for over week? Definitely see a doctor or go to a clinic and tell them you're symptoms.

4. AKTodd

Honestly, it sounds like you're suffering from PTSD or something in that ballpark from the sexual assault. Being unable (in your mind) to wash off a smell, or stain or whatever away, thinking that everyone knows and that everyone is talking/thinking about you, etc. all sound like psychological aftereffects of assault.

You don't sound gay at all to me, you sound like you've been traumatized.

I would suggest talking to a therapist, either by finding one directly or by talking to your doctor and seeing if they can refer you or point in the direction of the resources that can help you with this.

Todd

5. Theron

I frankly agree with Todd, that sounds more like you're struggling with the trauma of being sexually assaulted. I still periodically struggle with getting/maintaining an erection, as well as difficulty with achieving orgasm when my PTSD gets bad.

Luckily I have a good therapist and a very patient and understanding husband. =S But therapy is a must!

6. blackmanlost

I dont know if anyone is a Doctor or phycologist but could a person lose their minds dealing with a problem like this. Especially if u fight so hard to make people understand your side to no avail then Giving up and just drowning in the hatred. I feel like it. I hear whispers and get so angry and I realize what's the point.