1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BJ's

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by limfjord96, Feb 14, 2009.

1. limfjord96

Hey, this might not be appropriate, but i was just wandering how to give a blow job. Ive never done it, but it intrigues me. Any tips (pun intended :icon_bigg)

2. limfjord96

just in case, let me rephrase it....I am just worried if the chance presents itself that i will not be good at it...i actually never even recieved before, so i have no expectations, or anythng to strive to

3. 3104

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I don't exatly know if this is appropriate either, and I have never given one, but I think it's pretty easy to quote Old School here: "You don't want to be a bitter..."

4. limfjord96

lol...nice

5. OneHatMadder

Okiedokie... um...

Mama gives sex tips!:

Keep your teeth covered by your lips.
    Trust me.
    Swirl your tounge around the base and the head. Pay particular attention to the glands and the (Oh lord. Forgive my vulgarity!) piss-slit.
    Hold the base of the penis and bob your head up and down. Run your tongue along the shaft while doing this.
    If you deepthroat then humming while you're deepthroating is nice.
    Um...
    Don't forget the testicles!! They are a really sensitive spot and a lot of pleasure can be derived from there.

My god I've never had to explain that before :|
    I hope it helps.
    -Mama-

6. limfjord96

well, sounds easy enough. now i just got find a training partner:dry: and for the record you did a good job explaining...i appreciate it :eusa_clap

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    * When - not if, when - the opportunity arises, simply tell your partner, "This is my first time, so let me know if you want it faster, or harder, or whatever."
    * You've got a dick, too. Think about what you might like done to yours. It won't necessarily be precisely what he wants done to yours, but it's a decent starting point.
    * Decide beforehand if you want him to finish inside you, or outside you. There ARE some health risks with having someone ejaculate in your mouth, although they're quite a bit smaller than other unsafe activities. Also, you might just not want to go that route. If you don't want him to, tell him before you start. "Let me know when you're getting close."
    * The focal point of your ministrations should be the bottom seam, specifically around the spot about half an inch behind the head. That doesn't mean you should ONLY touch that spot, of course, but that's the focal point. The topside feels great, but the bottom side feels better. (There's a reason most guys masturbate with their palm facing up...)
    * Enjoy the trip. Orgasm's a great thing to aim for, but everything leading up to it should be fun as well.
    * Many guys emit some "pre-cum" during the act, which may make the flavor change. Expect it, and roll with it.
    * When he tells you he's getting close, take it out of your mouth, and start stroking it instead. You might try licking his testicles at that point - that should be enough to push him over the edge. It doesn't matter much where you aim him, but remember you'll have to clean up afterwards. :slight_smile:
    * Most guys' dicks get quite sensitive after orgasm. Don't keep playing with it or sucking on it after the orgasm hits. Gently let go, and let it sit.
    * He may not get to orgasm. It happens. This doesn't mean you're a failure, or suck at giving blowjobs. If you've been going at it for about ten minutes, just stop, start stroking him instead, smile and say, "You want to try something else?"

Lex