1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I had my first hookup. I freaked out...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Mattx, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Mattx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I've been talking to this guy for a couple of weeks and we both let eachother know we were bi. Last night he came over and tried to kiss me. I really wasn't okay with that. I immediately left the room and asked him to give me a second. We ended up playing video games for a bit then somehow ended up without clothes on. I was totally into it was fun. Then he started touching me and I almost threw up. I started throwing clothes on and told him to get out. That was last night. But I still have this awful feeling in my stomach. I've done things with guys before and it wasn't bad. But this time completely changed everything. Just the thought of someone even touching me is repulsive. Help? Has this happened to anyone else?

2. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It sounds like immense stress is making you feel this way. Maybe a slower pace is needed if the speed of things was too overwhelming .. or it was just the wrong person/ not feeling right?

3. shy

shy

Happens to me every time. It sucks but for me it becomes better over time when I try it over and over again.

Concerning your case:
    You may want to ask yourself if there's anything phyical you find repulsive.
    If not it may be that you have known this guy better than the other guys you did things with, or these things may have been less physical?

Be it as it is, It's totally ok to not want sexual contact with every willing guy for absolutely no reason.

4. CuriousArticles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Considering out freaked out when he just kissed you, the feeling sick really could be anxiety/stress induced. It does really messed up things to your mind and body that seems to make no sense.

I agree with the others: Take it slow, and it's okay to say no :slight_smile:

5. Eye Shine

You're probably the type of person that needs to develop a romantic relationship with your partner before diving into a sexual relationship. Like the other said. Slow is good sometimes.

6. Seahawksfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    to me it sounds like a classic case of Stress next time just take a few deep breaths and you should be just fine!