1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penis head oversensitivity regarding anal & oral sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by cory212, Mar 5, 2016.

1. cory212

Hi, I haven't done anything with a guy yet, but if I were to, I know that my overly sensitive penis woud be a problem (size is another story).

I'm uncircumsized and I think I've had a procedure when I was a child regarding phimosis or something, I'm not sure. All I know is I still have a considerable amount of extra skin there and I really envy circumsized guys because over the years the exterior of the skin gets more numb, that's what I hear anyways.

I have no problem with masturbation but that shouldn't reassure me because I don't really uncover the head unless I'm close to climax. If I were to involve direct contact with the head, then things would go downwards, literally.

I know that when I'm with another person I'd have (and want it for myself too) to be able to do stuff with the head uncovered. and I'm scared if I were to try anal with the constant and stricter friction going, that would be unbearable. I know that lube and even the condom membrane can help with reducing friction and taking away from the overall sensation (which in my case would be pain) but I'm concerned it won't be enough.

I don't know if oral would be fun either. Is a mouth softer than the hand anyways? Does saliva make things better?

Then there's products like numbing creams/sprays and condoms with these products already on them that maybe can work things out.

Has this stuff worked for any of you? Do you have anything else to suggest even consult a doctor of some type?

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm uncircumcised as well, so the head is quite sensitive. Oral feels better with the foreskin over the head, and when I top, I put some lube on my penis before putting the condom on. There's a certain position that really hits the spot, super pleasurable but somewhat difficult to find.

Basically, for uncircumcised guys, the head isnt the pleasurable spot because of how sensitive it is. Swirling your tongue inside while the foreskin is up feels good as well.

With that said, that's what I find pleasurable. I thought I was a bottom a while ago, only do I realize now that I'm a vers top.

3. cory212

Doesn't lube inside the condom make it easier for it to slip out of it? I'm not sure how this trick helps with the reduction of the pain either..

4. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm cut but the head of my dick gets really sensitive, especially around orgasm. Sometimes I have to stop my bf if he's jacking me off when I get close because the feeling is almost too intense.

Honestly just talk to each other. Part of the fun of each other's relationship has been learning how to make each other feel good, and communicating is the only way to know what we like.