1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dry socket/wisdom tooth

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by MerBear, Mar 9, 2016.

1. MerBear

Okay so I got my wisdom tooth pulled 3 days ago, and I get worried about getting a dry socket. It's been 3 days since I got it removed. And I did some bad things but to be fair, I'm a smoker, and i didn't have any will power to stop and no money for $75 patches and so I smoked within the a first few hours after it was done. I didn't suck in the smoke too hard, I took it pretty easy. and today I drank some today.

The only pain I have is when I'm clenching down. My right side of my teeth set are sore, but no pain in the socket area?

I can't tell if I have a dry socket or not. Although I get worried. So what would be the symptoms? I looked it up. But it's saying unbearable pain. And I don't have any?

2. Really

You're not necessarily going to get dry socket. You will know if you get it. Unbearable pain is hard to miss. It will be constant and make your eyes want to roll back in your head. Or pretty close. Be glad you don't feel that.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You'd know if you had dry socket. It's really painful.