1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Erectile dysfunction and extreme anal stretching concern

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GapeQueen, Mar 11, 2016.

1. GapeQueen

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I am so happy other people are concerned about this like i am. Soooo the past 3 months i've started to sleep with large toys in me for the entire night. They have gradually gotten much bigger over the months, now as big as 3" diameter (approx slightly bigger than a beer can) and for the first time ever i am starting to lose the ability to get erect, even with no toys inside myself. I'm usually like that for a little shy of a week and then i regain my abilities so there is definitely a relation to the two (i am 26 yrs old btw). Moderate anal play seems to be ok but when i bring out the big boys i become unfunctional. I am straight suprisingly and i have drastically cut down on stretching sessions and durations, i was just hoping to get a more in depth explanation of why that happens. Is that why some gay men are considered "non functional " and how is your sphincter and erection related? Is it bc my pelvic muscles have become too loose or is this destroying my kegal muscles? Any insight would be helpful. I can get fully hard when im not stretching regularly but those huge toys are taking some kind of toll.

2. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can I just ask why you would continue doing this?

If I had ED for a week after anal I would be pretty concerned.

3. robclem21

There are a lot of nerves in that area that can be damaged, as well as musculature and vessels are are all tightly integrated into a small space. Mainly the pudendal nerve and pelvic veins. I am not saying this is the problem for sure, but it can often be damaged by extensive stretch, which you are obviously doing in an incredibly dangerous and unnatural way. Either way, you need to stop what you are doing (especially leaving it in overnight) and perhaps explore other ways of stimulation.

#3 robclem21, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  4. Runner5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Given the nature of this question, I'm actually going to suggest switching it up a bit. Instead of going for size, I suggest trying sensation. Stop using large dildos and try regular sized vibrating ones.

5. OldDog1952

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I agree I would be concerned too especially at such A young age.:eek:

6. josh9623

I would guess it's an issue of blood flow and maybe a pinched nerve or the like.

Firstly realize that when you are stretching down there you can restrict blood flow very easily. This itself isn't dangerous but could cause damage if it persists for a long time. like an erection, 4 hours or more is bad. At the very least stop doing it overnight. If you must keep it in for an extended period of time, do it during the day again not more than 4 hours MAX.

For nerves, even slight pressure can limit nerve function severely. Since you are playing in a nerve rich area take into consideration the effect that has on your nervous system, especially with extended sessions.

For muscles, research the muscle groups in the area (e.g. levator ani). the muscles in that area are all connected. by not letting them relax to a normal resting state they could loosen to the point of causing an issue. remember that if you are going for size you want to make the muscle more elastic, not looser.

While I don't believe that playing with large toys is bad, if done improperly it can lead to serious issues.

I would recommend stopping until you return to normal function. (as it seems that is the pattern) then you can try working with the toys again following the suggestions above.

7. J Boyan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    it could be over stimulation. When I have sex (anal) I'm partially inflammed,
    Afterwards, my erection is relieved, depending if I get off my rocks or not.
    If not, erections are softer and are harder to eject.

#7 J Boyan, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016