1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre cum

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Questions about, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Questions about

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I was pre cuming today and I was not horny or erect . Why would this occur?

2. AKTodd

Were you somewhat horny or fantasizing a bit, perhaps at a low level while going about some other activity, beforehand?

There are times when I will sort of multi-task at work - doing my job, focusing on it to some degree, but in the back of my mind I'm engaging in sexual fantasy. I won't get erect, but somewhat...aroused/firm. And will then find I've pre-cummed if this goes on long enough. You might have experienced something similar.

If you are given to producing a lot of pre-cum just in general, even mild arousal might be enough to get you to produce some.

Just a thought,

Todd

3. PrsngHppnss8D

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Indeed, I feel almost the same. It's easy easy easy for me to get aroused and the precum is always there, but the penis has to be erect for at least a second. Also it probably happened while not erected, but it was like 2 times in my life. I wish I could wear diapers. Cannot really accept that I have to change my underwear and clean my penis often a day. I know it's normal (and for other men, it looks like a gift), but it's frustrating to me.

4. Libertino

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel the same way sometimes :icon_redf Sometimes I can't believe that it actually happens--some guys don't pre-cum unless they are masturbating (and some guys don't pre-cum at all); for me, it can happen just from getting randomly erect or semi-erect throughout the day and the level of pre-cum tends to be more than that of other guys; it's as if I've wet myself. I find it very annoying, but it can happen.

As for it happening without being erect, that seems to be less common, but it's possible. I don't know of any way to prevent that, though.