1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible Eating Disorder?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by AngelDragonfly, Apr 1, 2016.

1. AngelDragonfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok, I'm not going to post this anonymously because I'm ok with me having problems (nobody's perfect) and because to me, you all seem nice and I'm asking you not to belittle me or anything.

I'm pretty normal, 13. But I've had a lot of insecurity and jealousy going on (my two best friends won a competition I only got an honorable mention in, I started a new school and a seemingly nice friend that was my BFF is dumping me, trying to get good grades, auditions coming up etc. (Anyway I have a lot on my plate).).

But lately I've been eating a LOT. I'm a little insecure about my body right now (just a little bit of belly fat, I really shouldn't be worried at ALL, perfectly average) and I binge eat. It starts with a craving, for nutella, but then I just plain binge and then don't really eat for the next 12 hours. And when I say binge, I mean: 4 brownies, 2 spoons of nutella, brownie crumbs, chocolate chips (like a cup or so) and caramels. It's really a binge. I do want to lose a little bit of weight that I've gained doing such, but don't want to make it worse by getting sucked into a cycle, because if I eat less, then I'll binge/crave again. I just need somebody to help me identify what's making me do this/ what I'm doing and how I can stop and control myself. That's all. Please. :help:

Oh and edit: this is in this forum area because it's affecting my physical health and I need to stop. It's just health-related.

#1 AngelDragonfly, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  2. J Boyan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    this is going to sound odd or counter-intuative, but just walk away.
    if you dont have the strength, or if you have some deep seeded issue, it can seem impossible.