1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Skype Sex Tonight What Do I Do????

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by everl4sting, Apr 5, 2016.

1. everl4sting

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    So me and my girlfriend have been together for weeks now and we have been very flirtious and have talked dirty for quite a while now, but lately we've have been hinting about skype sex:eusa_liar. We have gotten close to it but I didnt exactly know what to do so we quickly brushed it off.:dry: Now I am ftm transgender so my body is quite different but anyways How do I go about starting a skype sex session with her? Any tips or pointers? or anything else I should know

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have any advice on how to start a session, but I would give you one thing to seriously consider: When you skype with someone, there is always the possibility (and, sadly, it is becoming increasingly common) that the person on the other end is recording you. Once that happens... you lose complete control. The net is full of dodgy tube sites with thousands of clips that were surreptitiously recorded in Skype one-on-one sessions where the other person had no idea it was happening.

For that reason alone, no matter how much I trust the other person, it is not something I would feel comfortable doing.

3. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  4. everl4sting

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thnx chip for the advice!! I will keep that in mind for later purposes and will be alot more cautious.