1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre cum, high sex drive, horny

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jack2009, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm so horny all the time. When I get hard I have so much precum it's uncomfortable. Whenever I am alone I get naughty thoughts and get hard. I just think I am a high sex drive, since I get flirty even in public.

I just have a huge problem with precum because I get it without even touching. It just drops down. I am also a virgin.

2. stilsurchin

stilsurchin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How old are you? Teenage years are wonderfully embarassing years. You get to walk around half the day with a two foot tent in your pants and all the school books and binder you own hanging down in front from both arms. You can't break its neck either. From my experience pre cum is normal, it is caused by sexual excitement and intended for lubrication prior to intercourse. Do you masturbate fairly often? Sometimes this will help but I remember a girl in my 11th grade french class that would give me the tent pole and the wonderful wet spot in the front of my pants everday. Sucks being us, eh what?

3. Urman

Urman Guest

From what your tell us it sound's that you might be going trough puberty depending on your age unknown factor. Its quite normal to become hard at random times this is just another part of life and they are spontaneous erections that just happens. I wouldn't worry about the pre cum that is also normal to happen it clears the inside of your penis before actual cum come's out it is sort of like a way to make way and make sure everything is out the way when u cum.

Hope that helps a bit

4. Larry Myster

Its normal, I myself is a little horney at ALOT of times. Its all good. Alot of people go through the same thing. When I wake up I have an errection, thats because of the ammount of cum in the night. So don't panic, its okay. As long as you hide that bad boy. :grin: (In public I mean.)

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, it can be a problem. Not exactly a BAD problem, though - it's a bit like having too much money in your pocket. :slight_smile:

What do you do? Enjoy it. If the precum gets to be an issue, you might want to try a different type of underwear - one that'll help sop it up so it won't be so visible from the outside. And masturbate to orgasm as much as you need to...AT HOME. I don't care how horny you are at school. :slight_smile: Do it when you wake up and just before you go to sleep.

Lex

6. NateDawg

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This aggrivates me constantly. I'm 19, you'd figure it'd stop by now, lol... I get hard so many times a day not even thinking of anything. It drives me insane, ROFL...

7. stilsurchin

stilsurchin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Are you getting hard because you're excited or just getting involuntary wood? If you have any pain associated with it you should see a doc. You're right at your sexual peak so if nothing hurts wear tight briefs and tuck her down.

8. limfjord96

thats my routine :wink:. and im 27 and always rearing to go, i think its a guy thing

9. Crackajack

Crackajack Guest

I get that, I know how you feel >.< especially when people notice!! my best friends sometimes see it, ITS SO EMBARRASING (there straight so i don't know why there looking:icon_wink) , I would take lex's advice.

10. ricoca

Wheee same problem... you always see kids putting books in front of their laps :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I used to wear sling bags all the time just to cover it up.
    Maybe masturbation may help? Try it :grin:

11. kramer362

The grass is always greener... I'm jealous of guys who ooz precum. But then again I think it's hot, lol