1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Butt enhancement

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jack2009, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I was thinking that since the butt is like equal to the penis in a way it be wise to get butt enhancement. I am thin, and my butt is average, but does a big butt turns a guy on to stare at it especially if youre thin?

2. KaraBulut

There's a "guy" for every body part. There's guys that like big arms. There's guys that like red hair. There's guys that like washboard stomachs. There's guys that like guys with beer bellies. There are guys that like big butts.

But there are also guys that like skinny butts.

If you want to change your butt because you want a rounder, firmer butt then go to the gym and do exercises to firm and tone your butt.

But don't change your body for some fantasy guy that you haven't met, yet. Especially since he may like guys with little cute butts.

And by the way, butt enhancements are either done with an implant (which is very painful and can shift when you're sitting on it) or with fat injections (which makes for a not-very-firm butt and you must have fat elsewhere on your body that can be sucked out and injected to your butt). Neither of these options is very practical for a skinny guy.

3. Ryesright

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    They have butt implants? :eek: what is the world coming to?

4. Dazed

Dazed Guest

i dont think big butts on skinny guys would look very natural.
    but ive known ladies to get it done and after awhile they wish they hadnt.
    just because you change one thing about yourself doesnt mean there is going to be a ton of guys outside your house waiting for you.

love yourself the way you are im sure its fine

5. Bryan

DONT get butt implants. I love skinny guys with cute little butts.

6. nametakenagain

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'd suggest you begin following KaraBulut's advice and start going to the gym. :slight_smile:

7. TheRoof

i always dont understand when people get plastic surguries, especially boob jobs, butt implants and stuff....it's just so unnatural it doesnt look right

8. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yeah i dont get why?? when they can get it enhanced naturally by work out... LAZY!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Emberstone

I had practically no butt, then I started working out. now I have one. dont spend thousands of dollars for a implant which comes with risks of infections and failure, when you can just drop 30-40 a month on a gym membership and do some squats and leg lifts that work your rear muscles.

10. thespanishheart

Pretty much :eusa_clap

11. revolutionrock

I'm definitely pro-gym on this one.

My ass has ballooned to the point that I've started ripping pants. It would be a nuisance if it weren't so mind-bogglingly sexy.

Totally kidding. It's actually a bit obnoxious. But yeah, working out helps. :wink:

12. premiumheart

I don't think butt enhancement is a good idea. The butt is a muscle and can be toned by exercise. That would be a better way to 'enlarge' that area. Also, it would help if the butt and the thighs are sorta proportional, ya know. It would look weird if you've got a shapely butt but you have stick-thin thighs.