1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

? ? ?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by The Enigma, Mar 1, 2009.

1. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

I had a question. (obviously) I was wondering perhaps if I caught genital warts. I got this bump on my groin and it's not actually on my private parts persay but it is close and just above the penis so I was wondering if they were the same thing. It's not actually TOUCHING the base or anything. I tried popping it like a pimple and it bleeds... >_<) And its hella painful. This just an ingrown hair or genital warts? Kinda worried as it is starting to get bigger...

2. premiumheart

Ouch. Maybe it's a boil or something? If it's like a pimple and it's growing bigger, it may be that. Boils sometimes pop up in the most unfriendly places, too. I should know, I had one on my butt a few months ago and I couldn't sit down for the life of me. People were giving me the side-eye like I lost my virginity. :lol:

Just don't pop it anymore. Sometimes the pus can scatter and whatnot and that won't help the case.

3. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

No puss, and its not THAT painful just extremely annoying. I dont tihnk ive ever seen genital warts but my god, it looks like what Ipictured. XD

4. KaraBulut

Is it on the shaft of your penis or in the pubic hair around your penis?

5. KaraBulut

If the bump feels like there is a solid, round lump in it, it is probably a sebaceous cyst. It is also possible to get pimples around the hair follicles in pubic hair but these tend to swell and form a head like a pimple on rest of the body.

Genital warts are transmitted by contact, so you would get them at the point where your penis came in contact with the other person's wart. This is typically on the head of the penis or the shaft. While they appear to be a lump, if you look closer, they are actually a clump that looks more like a bunch of grapes- as in the picture below.

[​IMG]

6. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

No mine doesnt look anything like that. Lol Nor is it a . . . "lump of grapes" That analogy made me giggle. I think it was just an ingrown hair or pimple, really. I just got hella paranoid for no reason and I had no sexual contact within the 42hours I developed it so I think I was just overreacting.

7. KaraBulut

Understood. We get quite a few posts asking about bumps and lumps on the private parts.

I suspected it would prove to be an infected pore. I'm glad that it was not something more serious.

8. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Nope its completely gone now. Lol