1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rant. dont know if it goes here.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by katie, Mar 5, 2009.

1. katie

im not sure if this belongs here, but i need to talk, and i need help. if its too ...i dunno harsh, please deltet it...i dont wanna get in trouble, i just wanna talk.

im so tired. im tired of fighting, of standing up 4 my self, and of doing what im told. i cant please everyone, but itry so hard, and i just seem to bugger everythin gup.

i tried to kill myself last nigt. 28paracetamol tablets, and at about 3am this morning, i was on my knees over the loo, puking. im a failure. i cant even kill myself right.
    i want to die. i want to go inot a psych ward, just so im away from the ppl i hurt.

im sorry if this is in the wrong place, u can move it or delete it if u want
    x

2. Stuie

Get yourself to a hospital now. You can get help there.
    You're probably severely depressed seeing as you've attempted suicide. No one is going to judge you because you're depressed there.
    But seriously, get to a hospital now. NOW NOW NOW!
    I can't stress it enough.

#2 Stuie, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  3. Eleanor Rigby

You seem to be severly depressed and I think you need professional help. Go to see a doctor, if you can't go to see a counselor or a teacher at school to help you to find help.
    Killing yourself is not the answer to your problems or your questions.
    If you need to talk about this, feel free to contact me if you want. But please, do not harm yourself and talk about this to an adult.

4. jangel

PLEASE PLEASE talk to a responsible adult that can help. This does not mean your crazy ..we all have problems and sometimes everyone needs some help. I have seen 3 kids personally who took pills as a cry for help and accidentally killed themselves in a very slow painful way..Yes I know blunt but also true and you need to know! I knew them well and I also new that they had dreams and hopes for the future they just didn't ask for help. Please don't be a statistic I am sure that it seems bleak right now but you are on this earth for a reason even if you don't know what that is. maybe it is for you to get the help, figure yourself out and help others,...or anything you can dream but I do know that they gay community would be lucky to have someone who is brave enough like you to ask for help when they need it! You are part of something larger! Please let me know I wish i could give you a hug! I will be thinking of you and checking on your msgs, please write on my wall if you want to chat I check this every few days, I would like to hear more about how this goes. Wishing you all the best and sending warm wishes from the bottom of my heart-Jen

5. katie

well...alots happened in the last few hours.
    was talking to my psych teacher, and she noticed something was up, so we were talking bout my cutting, and stuff, and i dunno y, but i told her bout last night. STUPID!!! so she had to take me to my senior tutor, who then called an ambulance. so i got carted off to A&E, thinking 'sh*t...what if parents find out'.

had a blood test, i was just below treatable, so i was ok to go, but they wanted me to wait 4 a team of psychiatrists to come and c me...which meant waiting 2 hours or more...and i was like 'cant do that, no way!' so i gave them my mbile number, and they'll call me 2moz. my dad picked me up, i told him i had fainted, and they couldnt wake me...dont think he bought it...but im not telling them the truth.

ugh. i feel so stupid.
    want to die.
    x

6. kettleoffish

I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell everyone who is suicidal (I seem to be a magnet for suicidal people). DON'T DO IT. Your life might seem crap now, but I promise you it won't always be. Keep talking to your psych teacher, I know it may seem like a stupid move to have told her, but she seems to honestly want to help you. Let her help. The best thing you can do in a situation like this is talk to someone you can trust. If you keep it to yourself then it's just going to get worse and worse. I'm not saying shout it from the rooftops, far from it, but don't keep it a secret from everybody, talk to someone, if you feel the need talk to a professional, they are trained to help people like you, and know better than anyone what to do.

Good luck, and remember you have our love. (*hug*)

7. jangel

Counselors are there to help not to hurt or judge you please give them a chance! Keep talking it will get easier. Best wishes-Jen

8. Mickey

I'm willing to bet that the majority of people here have either tried or contemplated
    suicide. (including myself) It's hard enough being a teenager. Then you add in sexual confusion...well your feelings are understandable.
    Honey,PLEASE...don't do it. I know you feel like things will never get better,but I promise you,they will. I swear to you,I felt the same way ,at 16/17 years old. I'm still here at age 47! You do have so much to live for. But,PLEASE seek professional help to help you get through this time. We ,here at EC,will always be here for you.
    You will never get put down or made to feel bad,here. We're here,for you and each other. That's what life's about,having folks to talk to,who have been there.
    You really need to let others know what's going on,and let them help you.
    Your life is SO worth it. YOU are so worth it. You can always PM anyone of us.
    We'll be here for you. But do get outside help. In a short time,you'll see it was all worth it. Take care,hon. You're NOT alone.

9. Eleanor Rigby

10. Enzian

First of all, I think you did the right thing by telling someone. Please don't feel stupid about it - I know from a somewhat similar experience a while back that you can feel quite exposed telling someone about suicidal feelings, but it's not your fault and your parents, the counsellor and the teachers do want to help you. If they're shocked or saddened it's almost certainly because they care about you. (We do too, by the way.)

Probably the worst thing you can do now is try and cover it up. The next few weeks or months might well be difficult, but things will get better. The fact you've chosen to talk to your teacher and to us about this suggests there is still some part of you that wants to live, and the best way to do so is to talk to someone about your problems. I've realised that taking care of oneself includes being able to rely on others in difficult times. So take care of yourself, and please don't throw your future away.

11. jcoventry1

you should talk to someone as a priority, you seem obviously depressed im assuming you know the reasons why you feel like this, whether you post those reasons here is your choice but please please do speak to someone.

suicide isnt an option, it hurts more people than it helps, ive been there myself, when i was 17, my dad told us he was leaving my mum and getting a divorce and had been having an affair, i still hadnt come out at the time and had just finished with the guy i had been seeing secretly so i was pretty low, i ended up sitting on the edge of my bed with a loaded air rifle under my chin. thankfully the thought of how much it'd hurt those i loved stopped me.

please go and speak to people who can help you, you deserve whatever help you can get(*hug*)

12. Just Adam

go see your doctor antidepressants can help im on them and they can offer you conciling its worth it to talk through whats upsetting you :slight_smile:

13. LornTehViking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Alright, here goes. I can tell that there's a lot of stuff going on in your life that you're not proud of, or not happy about. I agree with basically everyone else, talk to someone. But when I say someone, I mean one person. Maybe two people. If I know what you're going through as much as I think I do, you'll benefit by going to someone one-on-one. A "group therapy session" isn't going to help.

Let's say you don't want to talk to anyone. While I encourage talking, I can understand this too. What makes you happy? Music, movies, certain activities? Listen to the music you like, watch the movies you like, do the things you like, you'll find that after a while you forget the deep hatred I'm sensing.

Depending on what you decide or go with, please understand that turning to alcohol and drugs as a constant fix is not going to help. There might be a few here that disagree with me, but you wouldn't want to have to deal with addiction as well as depression and self-harm. These things provide escapes, but not for too long, and they leave you wanting more.

Lastly, I'd like to leave you with a few internet resources:

If you bands such as Saosin, I'd like to recommend these songs, they've helped me in the past.
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ_h7wFCJ44[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvLP628Jhgo[/YOUTUBE]

Lastly, To Write Love On Her Arms. This website has the story about a girl named Renee, who once dealt with addiction, depression, self-harm, and if I remember correctly, she attempted suicide. It's a moving story.

And to sum it all up, remember, you're not alone.

14. Greggers

Other people have done a fine job of the "AMG AMG DONT" part...

Other people have done a fine job of the "Seek help" part...

Im just here to do one thing, and one thing only...

(*hug*)

Your not alone. Ive been there, Ive failed, Ive moved on.

(*hug*)

Your NOT alone.

(*hug*)

15. katie

thanks guys. im going to the doctors 2morrow...i dont really know what to say to her to make her take me seriously tho...last time i went she asked me to fill out a form about how i was feeling, and then said she would organise something...that was about a month ago, and still nada. im really nervous, and i still feel awful, which doesnt help.

ill let u know how i get on
    x

16. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>i dont really know what to say to her to make her take me seriously tho...

You might try "I took an overdose of pills a couple nights ago, my psych teacher found out, and they carted me off in an ambulance". If that doesn't do the trick, I really don't know what will...

Lex