1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

good excerse

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by diegon3, Mar 9, 2009.

1. diegon3

Ok so i have a little of a conundrum
    my genealogy gives me great suseptability to high cholesterol and diabetes
    what would you say are good exercise techniques that can take very little time of my schedule and do good work on me
    cause all i'm doing is using by brothers old ab lounge's handles to try and lift my lower half of my body but its slowly becoming less effective
    and now i play dance dance revolution in hard difficulty for an hour to work up good sweat
    :help:

2. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

DDR is a killer fucking solution. I've seen those fat chubby goth kids go from tubby to unnaturally skinny. DDR is secretly one of the best weightloss guides cleverly hidden in the form of a video game.

Aside from that you can do jumping jacks, crunches, sit ups, push ups, side presses, stretching, yoga, and ect all at home for free. So don't think there's nothing you can do to lower your weight without money.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Generally, it's aerobic exercise that helps with cholesterol counts. So anything that gets your heart moving is great. DDR is great. I do WiiFit - and the jogging and "step" exercises do the same for me.

Lex

4. KaraBulut

^^ And the Gayrgoyle has lost an impressive amount of weight with WiiFit (and he looks very good, too).

5. Apocalypte

Run or swim? I've lost 45lbs in the last 8 months through running and eating healthily.

6. diegon3

I used to be in my schools swimming team and i did about almost 5000 yards worth of swimming in about an hr & 30 min and barely lost any weight but when i felt really sick this summer that i could not eat only drink water and orange juice i lost 25 pounds in bout a week

7. MLCarr

Running isn't the best way to lose weight if that's all you're doing. Running is strictly cardio and does not build any muscle, also, it makes your heart rate shoot up to a point where you no longer burn much fat. You are much better off walking for 30 minutes a day at a fast pace and eating healthy than running and eating healthy.

I swim 3 days a week (for 45 minutes, moderate speed) and lift weights 2 days a week. It's good to alternate what you do. Try 30 minutes active cardioish stuff (walk, eliptical, swim) and then add in weights after you get a schedule going.

Oh, and eat healthy. :slight_smile: