1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boy friend.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by twilight lover, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twilight lover

im in desperate need of one so i was wandering anyone interested?:confused:

2. Roxas101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey,

I'm 17, and I've never dated anyone. EVER. It's ok not to be dating people...It's not like it's compulsory. What makes you feel that you desperately need a boyfriend?

Kaleb.

3. twilight lover

well i neeeeeed 1 wait that dosent anser u um welll i dont know well i realy dont know lol

4. Greggers

Hate to break it to you honey, but thats not how it works :frowning2:

I wish there was a magic "boyfriend" fairy, click my heels twice and i magically have a boyfriend, but this is something that has to take its natural course.

First off, internet boyfriends dont work well :frowning2: Id shoot for a real life one
    Secondly, at age 13 you wont be doing any serious dating *most likely* and your not expected to, so dont worry about that part too much
    Thirdly, if you do want to find a boyfriend it will help the more out of the closet you are and the more gay themed things you join (school GSA perhaps for starters)

Just dont think that you need to run out and find a man before your even through puberty. If all your friends are hooking up, trust me, its just for the sake of hooking up. They feel the need to "have a bf or gf" when really they are just playing pretend. You cant force these things (*hug*)

5. twilight lover

so bfs on the internet dont work dam.

so no serouise dating dam (bad spelling)

go more gay im good with that i can be gay der lol

i know its not because i wana hook up iv done that but with a girl its shit with a chick but i cant wait till i hook up with a boy mmmmmmmmmmm lol XD

6. Greggers

bfs over the internet are NEARLY impossible. If the people are truly meant to be, im sure it would work, but its not something that you should be actively looking for :slight_smile:

dont be MORE gay, just dont closet yourself, ya know? If your out then it will be easier to find a boyfriend, thats all.

Basically im saying its not something YOU do, its just kind of something that happens. You can do things to make it happen faster, but thats about it.

7. twilight lover

thx u sound like a smart guy thx

8. Shevanel

Greg knows what he's talking about. Internet relationships ARE nearly impossible. and incredibly hard to deal with too. Its not easy at all. and definitely don't look for them. There are TONS of people in Australia, Australians are probably the hottest people on the planet XD

9. twilight lover

ha ha well we do have some mouth droping guys and not to mensean or actors all though wow usa has some mouth watering guys lol sorry do i sound strange being 13 and saying this lol.

10. Roxas101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why thankyou... (*hug*)

But yeah... I'm sure you can find a real b/f. Internet relationships do not work.

Kaleb.

11. twilight lover

12. Shevanel

I don't think its that internet relationships don't work, I think they're just next to impossible. it also doesn't help if your bf/gf is in a place that makes it really hard for you or the other to meet eachother. I'm hopeful though. I guess it helps I plan on moving soon enough really close to him, which was my plan all along, even before I met the guy i'm involved with. but I advise against internet relationships definitely, and I wasn't joking about the Aussie thing :wink:

13. twilight lover

kiss thx lol XD

your lucky you can talk u have byan (his good looking as well lol)

14. twilight lover

ohk thanx guys.

15. to twilightlover:
    its ok to not have a bf! tbh, its really young relationships can be drama and little else. Its an emotional time and people don't always deal well.
    Look around at groups (like GSA) and you may find friends more than a boyfriend. or a special friend develops into more...! hook ups can be fun, but not always the best choice even just for a moments pleasure. it can affect your emotions during sex too!

Internet relationships: i know a couple that met and over seven years got to know wach other without meeting face to face for a long time. they met and later got legally married in california! one lives in michigan and the other in california.....so there is hope.
    caution!!: ive heard more horror stories than good ones to really believe that the chances of one working, but it can happen

16. Phantasma

AVOID THE INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS!

Take it from me. If you're 13, chances are you are not going to be prepared for the massive strain of keeping a love alive over the internet. The excitement of 'YAY I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!' quickly fades as you start having to deal with the separation and the fact that, no matter how much you love them, they are still far away from you. You can't touch them or be with them, you can only talk. When all you have to comfort yourself is the glare of a computer screen, it really can be hard to handle. I know, it's happened to me. I was with someone for a year in an online relationship. It had it's wonderful moments, but it also had many many very painful ones.

Bottom line is, it's very difficult to sustain a relationship knowing that you guys can't actually physically kiss each other, hold hands with each other, or even just go for a walk and talk.

You're 13. The early teens are horrible for the mass spread of "OMG I NEED A BF/GF" syndrome. Keep your options open and just have fun, you don't need to be tied down at your age.

17. twilight lover

but wot you guys dont ander stand is over here in oz theres like jack shit(ozy slang lol)and just so anying beacuse theres nothing oh and i cant sleep now beacuse a relationship is all i thingk about and i cant sleep i got to sleep at 12:48 pm and got up at 6:00 am its so anying i have thouts that ill never get one and plus my dreems are SOO distracting.

18. kettleoffish

I wouldn't want to have a serious internet relationship. I've got a sort of a thing going on with a guy from San Francisco, but we both agreed it wasn't exclusive at all, we're more internet friends than anything, with.. extras :wink:. I made him cum in a library once with text only IM, true story :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. jotheoneandonly

umm. personally, i think a relationship is built on a strong friendship. a gay forum full of strangers that love to listen to you and give you great advice, i don't think is the best place to search for a strong, loving relationship with anyone.

20. twilight lover

wot u said kettleoffish was wird remember im 13 lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.