1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel like I'm letting him down

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by thisisfree58, Aug 24, 2016.

1. thisisfree58

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Sorry to bring this up. I'm 23, have a brilliant boyfriend who I love emotionally and find so attractive.

The only thing that bothers me is that when we have sex, I just never seem to stay hard enough to do anything to him. When we met, he said he liked being bottom. I just can't seem to get myself hard enough to break into him. It seems to just squash. I notice I get hard for a bit then lose it easily. He also hasn't taken anything for a good while so it's hard for him when it does go in. He's hard all the time.

When we have sex, I am the bottom. I love doing it now, and he says he loves to do me too. He admits that I've kinda made him enjoy that way more now. But still even when doing that, I'm just not that hard. Even with his foreplay.

I end up finishing myself off because I know how to get it done after a while of jerking off.

Any ideas why this may be? I'm not overweight, eat fairly well, don't smoke... Part of me thinks it could be cause I am uncut or maybe anxiety. Just not sure. I'm about 6 inches so it should be fine :frowning2:

Any ideas?

Thank you!

2. tyro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would say see a doctor.

Some things to consider:

Do you smoke / drink?

Do you excercise?

Are you currently on any medications?

Are you under stress / anxiety?

It sounds like anxiety to me and the less pressure you put on yourself the more likely you will get hard. I'm not a doctor I would suggest seeing one.

3. smurf

Are you able to get hard when you are by yourself? When you jack off, do you remain hard the whole time or just while you jack off?

If you are able to jack off while hard and have no problems getting hard alone, then the problem is most likely psychological in nature. Most of the time due to stress or anxiety.

If you aren't able to get hard while you jack off, then its physical and you should go to a doctor.

4. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it is anxiety.

5. thisisfree58

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks everyone :slight_smile: really appreciate it. I thought as much. Even on my own it's hard to last at times, but I do think it is a psychological thing.

6. tyro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sex therapists exist FYI.

If you have the means it may be beneficial to see one.