1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by killswitch0029, Sep 15, 2016.

1. killswitch0029

After 7ish years of smoking cigarettes and 3 other attempts, I bought a vape to try and help me quit.

It's been about two weeks since I've last had a cigarette and although I feel kind of better, I've had a bad cough and have been coughing a lot of crap up.

Is this normal? If it's normal, any idea how long till it goes away? Anything else I should expect?

Thanks in advance :lol:

#1 killswitch0029, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  2. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Totally normal. It's your lungs starting to dredge up the crap you've been smoking for so long. I've been vaping for 5 years after 25 years of smoking cigarettes. I couldn't be happier to have quit.

For anyone who might post anything negative about vaping, just pre-emptively fuck off right now. It has saved my life.
    (!)

Oh, just saw your additional questions.

It should go away soon, you haven't been smoking nearly as long as I did. Anything else to expect? Yeah, better lung capacity, you'll smell better, your sense of taste will return, you'll realize how nasty cigarettes really are as you pass by others who are smoking, and you'll spend waaaay less money. There will be occasional times where you will still jones for a cig, just keep vaping and it will pass. After the first year, I completely lost any desire for a cigarette. Happy vaping!!

BTW, what flavor do you vape? I started with tobacco flavors, but now I'm almost exclusively vaping strawberry.

#2 I'm gay, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016