1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual Counselling?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by darkestknight, Mar 23, 2009.

1. darkestknight

Apart from the HIV tests in hospitals, do these doctors also do counselling about "Sexual Health and Safety" ? Just curious.

2. Colly

To be honest, I'm not sure.
    I'm sure they'd be able to answer any questions you have about sexual health... But beyond that - Maybe get in touch with your local family planning center?

3. silas99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey there
    Im not sure about what the medical system is like in malaysia, but in the uk you get everything...guts and glory. The medical teams here are very good at handing out info to everyone who comes to GUM clinics and family planning. I'm sure they'll do the same in malaysia. If you have any specific queries they'll answer all your questions. In the UK, GUM consultants and nurses are clued up on heterosexual and homosexual practices (that sentences sounds so scandalous!) and they will provide advice to everyone without judgement....at least from my experience. Did you have any specific questions, because karabulut gives brilliant advice on these issues?

4. Jim1454

I would think that alot of that information you could get online by reading up on a reputable web site. And as stated, if you have specific questions you can always pose them here.

We also have links to other resources, so you might want to check those out too.

Doctors here in Canada (at hospitals) are simply too busy with sick people to sit and chat. If you have a 'family' doctor that you see on a regular basis they might be willing to cover some of this stuff for you.