1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got a couple of questions...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Caecilian65, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Caecilian65

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Everyone,

Asking about anything of this sort of nature is a bit embarrassing for me. Well here it goes anyway.

Firstly, I don't think much about masturbation its just something I do and get overwith. I'm not very experienced at least in terms of the 'back door' for lack of a better term. Am I supposed to be practicing and am I supposed to get an implement to help with that?? I would feel so embarrassed if I got posted something to me and the post office knew what it was. I am loooking at visiting someone a fair distance away and want to be prepared. Am I supposed to be 'stretched' to a certain soze? How would I know?

Also, is there anything wrong with living a numbers of years just doing sexual things by yourself? I mean especially if your not out yet should you just ignore it until you meet someone? Saving it up I guess. A bit lost when it comes to this.

I do doubt myself so some of my questions might just be coming from that..

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is no defined period of time before you begin to have sex. Everyone will begin when it is right for them. In the mean time, masturbate away!

As far as practicing for the "back door" as you put it, if you order a toy online, you should be Ok having delivered in the post if you order from a reputable source. You may want to begin by getting a starter butt plug kit. It may have three separate sizes butt plugs. You can start off with the small one and over time increase the size.

Take your time. Use plenty of lubricant (might as well order a bottle of water based lube while your at it). Maybe begin exploring with putting lube on your finger and using your finger, then use the small butt plug (again with lube) as you become more comfortable.

Do not rush. Take your time. It might be a few sessions before you go from your finger to a butt plug, and a few more before you are comfortable increasing the size. Then again, do not be worried if you only like a certain size. It's all about being comfortable and you should not try and force yourself if it's not comfortable.

Good luck!

#2 OnTheHighway, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  3. Caecilian65

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks! I think I really need to get out and not dwell on this as much. I mean I read the posts on this type of sex and I'm still worried about it. So I guess then the post office shouldn't know what it is they have got for me?

I'll need to wait until I have more income but thanks for the great advice! I will look into and hopefully be calm and relaxed about it all.

#3 Caecilian65, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  4. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most places send sexual items in plain packaging. You really don't need to worry about the post office employees having any idea what you are getting in the mail. They've seen it all anyway.

5. stoutdriver79

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Most reputable online sellers are very discreet, even the sent from address is innocuous. As far as feeling in the mood and whatnot, sometimes you do sometimes you don't. One other factor is exercise, even going for a walk will get the blood flowing again so to speak. good luck