1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

glans are sensitive, what should i do?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by MouthofMadness7, Oct 2, 2016.

1. MouthofMadness7

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am able to pull back my foreskin with no problem and I can wash my glans with a bar of soap just fine but everytime I touch my glans it stings. Is there any tips to desensitize it?

2. stoutdriver79

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Think of the glass as a more of a mucous membrane, just like the inside of your mouth. You need moisture there, or else it's painful. I'm intact like you and mine is very sensitive too. I never touch it dry. Years of using my foreskin back and forth over the head has desensitized it some, but it's still very sensitive to touch.

3. Calf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Being extra sensitive is one of the benefits of being uncut but it shouldn't sting to touch. Maybe you picked the wrong word but maybe there is a medical problem that could be easily solved if you deal with it now.

If you were talking about your eye stinging every time you opened it or a painful tooth every time you eat, you wouldn't think twice about getting it checked out. It is always an awkward experience getting your little guy checked by a doctor or nurse but it's definitely worth it. Don't risk your health just because of social taboos.

4. Lora

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Buy something to moisturise it. Vaseline. Don't overdo. Clean it. Pat dry and apply Vaseline. Wear boxer shorts to aerate. Do not rub soap too much as soap tends to dry skin. Just give it a clean in the morning and before bedtime. You can apply the vaseline 3- 4 times a day. Do this for 1-2 weeks. Let me know if it works or not. Goodluck.

#4 Lora, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016