1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I found out that....

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by BiGuy78, Oct 4, 2016.

1. BiGuy78

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I found out that for the doctor's visit alone (for the Hep C and STD tests) will be $85 upfront out of pocket and they will bill me for the lab work which I'm sure will run a few hundred dollars. The problem with that is I'm trying to get my debts paid off. Not run up another bill and get further in debt. But these tests are necessary. So my mom proposed an idea to me to see if the MHMR clinic I go to can test me for the Hep C and STD's. Which if they can then that would be great cuz I wouldn't have to pay anything. So I'm going to call them tomorrow to see if they can check for the Hep C and STD's. I have a feeling that they will be able to check for Hep C but maybe not STD's. And that is ok cuz I found another clinic that will do the STD test for $30. I will be glad to get this overwith and have some peace of mind about it! It's kind of stressful and nerve wracking. Moral of the story is, ALWAYS USE PROTECTION! IT'S NOT WORTH THE RISK! Better to be safe than sorry later. Prevention is better than cure! And try to have only one sex partner at a time and stay faithful to that person while you're with them! That is unless you're in an open relationship. If thats the case then I truly hope you're being safe! For your sake and the sake of your lovers. Ok rant over. Wish me luck and I hope that all of you will learn from my story and have a safe sex life! Live, Love, Laugh, and Enjoy Being! Peace!