1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penis or Vagina Repulsion

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Sealgirl19, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Sealgirl19

Have you ever had moment where you were repulsed by the opposite sex? It doesn't have to be physical it can me mentally or just uninterested in being around them. I'm starting to feel that way right now with men. I'm defensive when that talk to me and I try to dodge them when they try to flirt with me.

I just wanted to see if I'm not the only one that's going through this.

2. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not repulsed by girls being around me. I just don't really care most of the time. As for what parts they have, I normally don't care about those either, I just don't particularly find any interest in them as opposed to man parts.

3. KayJay

I'm sort of the opposite. I prefer being around men and generally I am not fond of being around most women. I'd attribute it to never having any female friends while growing up.

4. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sexually repulsed by penises. I am not repulsed by men as people. They are varied.

5. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a strong preference for being around women and feel uneasy around men unless it is someone I know usually, it has been this way as far back as I can remember actually. Since I came out to myself I just assumed it must be a lesbian thing, I mean men have literally no place in my life since I don't really get them and have no interest in them sexually. Then again I do have a couple of male friends and my brother is great, so I don't know? :eusa_thin

6. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Um I have a repulsion to my OWN penis, but beyond that no. I actually am kinda fond of other people's. I'm also quite fond of other girls' vaginas...

7. RavenWing

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally, I have always been disgusted by the idea of having sex with the opposite sex, but when it comes to friendships I'm completely fine with having male friends. I just can't ever see myself in a romantic or sexual relationship with a male in the future (I'm far too young to even be in a relationship, period). I mean, at one point I thought that I was bisexual, because my attraction to females was undeniable, but I was too scared to admit that I was homosexual. I dated 3 guys, each relationship being miserable and ended poorly. I can now admit that I only dated them because I either pitied them or was pressured into dating them (dumb of me, I know).

8. Cinis

Cinis Guest

...they both look weird..but I wouldn't say I'm repulsed by them. I am just not really attracted to them.
    What I am repulsed by is when people start excessively talking about parts no matter which sex they belong to. I know a lot of people find it sexy but ....ugh

9. hptrek314

I learned quickly I am repulsed by the penis, because after having sex with one I annoyed the guy because even touching it made me want to vomit, and he stoped talking to me after I gave him a 10 second blowjob then looked up at him with the most horrified look ever, thus leading me to this site, hey friends

10. beewolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Penises freak me out. The thought of having a naked penis anywhere near me weirds me out. I get along better with dudes and prefer to be around straight dudes vs straight women. I attribute that to being butch; I still don't "get" the straights, but I'm more on a straight dude's wavelength than a straight girl's. That said I'm not repulsed by men as they are (hugged one today in fact) but just the thought of getting freaky with one makes me physically cringe.

11. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Um ... demiboy or trans here. So I kinda want one on me but not in me? Haha

---------- Post added 21st Oct 2016 at 08:54 PM ----------

Now. Pubic hair. That stuff bothers me. I wish it didn't but I don't want that stuff in the way.

12. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've never been repulsed by a penis or a vagina. The sexuality with either hasn't been my problem. The mentality of some in general has left me turned off on having a relationship with anyone. I can say I do find it easier to have a deep conversation with a woman most of the time

13. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    An individual here and there, yes but on the whole, no. Genitals are not repulsive to me, never have been. I mean yes, some are just Ewww either for odor or appearance but, that's an individual thing, not everyone.

More often it's the person's personality or, the way they present themselves that repulses me.