1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SUCH a hard question, i need help asap

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by FTMANDGAY, Oct 8, 2016.

1. FTMANDGAY

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, i met a great girl through friends. and we are sort of playing with the idea of having some sexual fun. Im female and i like males. she is male, and is bi and trans.

BUT, we are both so submissive it is actually causing both of us panic attacks just THINKING about topping. :frowning2:

What can we do? any ideas?

2. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Would it be possible for you to just mutually please each other without one topping the other? If that is not enough and you both absolutely need to be topped while neither of you can do that part, you could just be sexually incompatible in which case there isn't much you can do about it really. :/

3. FTMANDGAY

Out Status:
    Not out at all

Thanks for replying and helping :slight_smile: that's actually exactly what we did. She just kind of relaxed and let me do the work and I just kept it in my mind that I was serving her to please her. It worked out well. It was awkward for both of us. But I think with practice we could be great!

Sorry if this post was too smutty. *Blush*

#3 FTMANDGAY, Oct 9, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2016