1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tired

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Nixon, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Nixon

There':tears:s not enough hours in the day after activities and homework it already like ten and if I stay up to like twelve then I get six hours of sleep and am tired then when I do extra credit I end up staying up to twelve on that and my parents want me to get a job.

2. Nixon

Need help and don't say cut down I can't.

3. Thisisnew

I would tell your parents you can't get a job because you do so much already maybe they can help manage the time better to help you get more sleep.

4. Greggers

Maybe if you get a good day-planner / organizer? I knows it may sound cheeeesy, but the things can REALLY help you squeeze every moment out of every day. If you cant somehow find MORE time, then the only thing left to do is get the most out of the time you have - a.k.a Planning it :slight_smile:

5. Jim1454

^ Very good advice. I make lists, in addition to planning my time. I find it helps.

But some times you simply have to knuckle down and do stuff. No EC. No Facebook. No video games. The more you avoid stuff, the worse you feel about it, and the more you want to avoid it. So instead, just start it, even if you're not sure how, and once you've started it will become clearer - and you'll feel better for doing it.

But you might also need to learn how to say no. No - I'm not joining the band next year. No - I'm not playing on that team next year. No - I don't have time for a job, I'd rather take a cut in my allowance... (or whatever.)