1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cinsidering Being a 3rd to Be With a Girl :(

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by hptrek314, Oct 10, 2016.

1. hptrek314

Everyone on ****** is always looking for a 3rd, but like what if I said yes? I've never been with a girl, lowkey dying because I live in the South, so like what if I just..?:icon_redf

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't do it if It's something you don't want to do and are only doing it to get with a girl (or for validation).

If you do want to do it and are aware of the consequences, then there's nothing wrong with giving it a try. But please think it over before you decide anything.

3. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with Creative, its not something you just do on a whim or if you are unsure about doing it in the first place.

More than two raises a lot more emotions when being that intimate. And that is for all parties involved. The biggest being jealousy; even the guy might get jealous... or just be a douche and just want both of you to do all the work. Getting two girls at once is many a dude's fantasy, at least straight dudes.

Kind of depends on how mature all three of you are, how solid their relationship is. I don't want to be a downer, or staunchly say you shouldn't do it, just think it over first. Talk with them about it, see what they are expecting and why they want to have you play with them. If it seems like they both really want it, and they have actually talked about the whole thing like; actually wanting to get to know you first, or having condoms encase you aren't on birth control, or maybe a romantic dinner for three. Just so long as they put more effort into the idea than get naked and sex.

If you feel comfortable and more importantly safe with the idea and this couple, it might be worth it. It could suck, be really awkward or it could just be okay, or be really awesome. Personally I have been in really awkward and really awesome, but I knew all parties involved both times and we all knew it was for the experience and fun before getting naked.

Again its complicated and shouldn't be rushed into. Think it over talk to them and try and feel them out, the more you know the better you can make a decision. Just think of your comfort and safety first.