1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allright I need some tucking advice (pun intended)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Bubbletea, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Bubbletea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So as you may or may not know Im ressing more feminine but im still 100% male physically. I absolutely looove skin tight skinny jeans (may be the best invention since sliced bread) but ofcourse I have 1 eh, big problem lol. That is my penis. I tried everything but I keep getting buldges in places that show I tuck. Any help? I was thinking about a cup but that just makes it eorse. So if anybody here has a good technique or a good idea please share (can be in pm too if you want).

I really need help with thid

2. JustABisexual

Near to the Queen, but not near the Queen
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Being born as a female, I don't tend to experience problems with penises, however maybe you could ask around so people that you know who tuck or research it on the internet. If you are worried about search history, on iOS there is a private button on safari that allows the history to not Ben kept visibly. In addition, Google Chrome has a incognito setting that does the same thing and you can access it by clicking the little avatar on the top bar. Really that is all I can suggest so good luck on that :grin:

Btw, I know that tape is a thing???? I don't know. In the Buzzfeed Try Guy's Try Drag video they explained something about that so maybe look into that too!

Okay, baiiii! Good luck! ^~^)/

3. MsEmmzy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure if it's technically a "good" technique, but when I tuck I generally just use a homemade "gaff".

https://youtu.be/sfwkfkikyJk

There's a video that generally explains how it works. I know a lot of people like using medical tape, but I'm kind of scared of ripping it off of my skin after and stuff :lol:

Depending on how you make it, it works fairly well. I made mine with the elastic from a pair of old boxers since I didn't really have anything else available and it's just barely noticeable - although I've never had anyone say anything, and I'm still in high school :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I think if you make it like in the video it will work a lot better.

Good luck! Hope I helped :slight_smile: