1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helping my boyfriend bottoming for the first time

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Ssparkst6, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Ssparkst6

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My boyfriend and I have decided to take the next step in our sex life, he's never been a bottom, and he told me he wants me to be the first one in his life to ever to top him, I'm a bit nervous about it because I'm not a really experienced top, so I'm so scared of hurting him due to our lack of experience doing different sexual roles, and I want him to have a great first time, the pros on this is that my penis isnt really thick nor big, so it wouldn't be very intrusive or anything like that, I've thought about doing a lot of pre gaming stuff like fingering and rimming, and of course, do not proceed into penetration if he doesn't feel ready to do it.
    other thing that I want to ask for advice is, which positions are better for us to do it for the first time, he is taller than I, so, some positions may be a little awkward (he's 6 ft tall, vs me 5,4 ft) also, he is heavier, so it might be hard for me to carry him (187 pounds, compared to my 138 pounds), I've already discarded the missionary position because we won't even be able to kiss, also doggy style will be hard because his legs are longer than mine, so it will make things harder for the two of us (besides, I think these two positions are more suitable for more experienced bottoms) and also any position where he's on top of me, since he is considerably heavier for what I can resist, I was thinking of spooning maybe, but i can't come to think of any position where he can have the penetration control without hurting me with his weight, is there any good advice that you guys can share? As I love him so much, I don't want him to feel uncomfortable, nor have him have a bad first experience, any good vibes will be really appreciated ✌✌✌✌✌✌

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Ssparkst6,

It sounds like you've thought this out very well so far. Foreplay (rimming, fingering, even using a dildo) is important to help him relax and get his anus ready for penetration. Also, use LOTS and LOTS of lube. Incidentally, did I mention that you should use lots of lube?:slight_smile:

One of the best positions for newbies is the Cowboy position where you are lying flat on your back and he straddles you and lowers himself onto your penis at a rate that is comfortable to him. Since he's straddling you, his weight shouldn't be on you. Then when he is comfortable with you being in him for a while, you could switch positions. Like you mentioned a spoons (side-by-side) position should work for the two of you.

Doggy style might still be a possibility if he presents himself doggy style on the edge of the bed and you penetrate him from a standing position immediately adjacent to the bed.

#2 Quantumreality, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  3. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You and Quantumreality have said perfectly. Foreplay to relax, don't shy on the lube, and let him control on the receiving side. Don't shy on the lube and take it slow and communicate with each other

4. Bikermm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just to add, don't get all anxious about it at the time. Relax, laugh and have fun :thumbsup:

5. Patrick7269

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^^^ What QR said.

Quantumreality, I love how you think. :grin:

---------- Post added 14th Dec 2016 at 10:30 PM ----------

Off the edge of the bed is always good for me. You'll also find that your level of comfort with your boyfriend in your relationship will be a huge help I think.

Patrick

6. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone