1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to shave hair at ......

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Daniel6, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Daniel6

I have so much hair around my asshole, which I hate so much but I am afraid that i might cut myself if i try to shave it. Do you guys know how to shave it safely?

2. 24601

It's not really that hard, I did it once, but it's really stupid to do. It will just grow back and seem more apparent, plus the stubble will be annoying. But, if you want to do it and only have access to a manual razor (as opposed to electric - if you have an electric razor with one of those... uhh... I don't know what to call them, one of the ones that's not a foil shave, that hair dressers use but their's are infinitely better, anyway, if you have one of those use it, won't cut yourself), just take your time, maybe do it in the shower if you can. I wouldn't dry-shave it - that definitely could cut it up.

3. greg

i use a razor with soap and water with a mirror while lying on my back haven't done any damage yet

greg

4. Hydrogen

I use the electric razor like emosewa suggested, the one hair dresses use, with a #4 tip, to trim the hair. I like having a small amount left. I do this about once a week in the shower.

I also use it to shave around my dick and balls. I then use a manual razor for my chest.

5. Daniel6

Thanks to you guys for your suggestions.
    However, i won't use razor to shave my ass since I frequently cut myself with it when i shave my facial hair.
    Do you have any other solution?

6. Hydrogen

7. 24601

8. JSG

JSG Guest

I've shaved down there with a manual razor, dry, and also in the shower with shaving cream.
    Dry isn't so good, the skin gets irritated.
    I've also tried electric, trimmer and foil grill, both work well.
    Never cut myself, just have to be careful.

9. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

There is the option of professional treatment? There are short-term and long-term treatments.
    And i would highly advise against using a razor, as the stubble will irritate surrounding skin due to the location (your cheeks like move as you walk, rubbing the stubble against the opposite cheek....not very pleasant). Of course if done religiously, all methods could work.

Depilatories (such as Nair) should not be used in the perianal area, but as ive said, such a sensitive area should be at least consulted by a professional.

10. Negasta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wax or pluck them. They take a lot longer to grow back and the more you do it, the finer and easier to remove the hair becomes.

11. 24601

If you're going this route, waxing would almost definitely work and feel (although maybe not initially) better.

12. Rain33

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i used to shave but now i use veet

13. Micah

the skin on your arse isn't very sensitive; as long as you keep the cream away from your balls, and you dont keep it on for longer than recommended by the packet, it should be fine to use on your arse.

14. xequar

Meh, just shave it. Use some good shaving gel, like Edge or something, and take it easy. Use a good razor, like a triple blade or something, so that you don't have to go over it a bunch of times. I shave at least once a week and I've never had any problems.

15. Kimi

Duct tape.

It worked well on my friend's leg...with so much pain:confused:

16. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

oh i think i misunderstood his question, cheeks are fine, sorry daniel6 :slight_smile:

i was referring to the actual anus.. which is (as you know) highly sensitive tissue and does not mix well with chemicals. :icon_wink

17. Psych!

Psych! Guest

oh yeah, i'm sure he'll run to try that one :roflmao:

just shave it or wax, Nair would be only for the cheeks

18. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Go to a salon??? or wateva them places r called for waxing, allota guys go so nothin to b embarresed bout

19. Jerr

WAX!!!

Yeah sounds scurry and hell yeah... very painful... then... it isn't and you are smooth as can be for a lot longer then shaving and unless you purchase the electric razor... this will be cheaper then getting refills of the manual razors