1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anal prepatation

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by undercoverbi, Nov 29, 2016.

1. undercoverbi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    how do you guys prepare for anal. this because i sometimes have problems preparing for it. I don't own toys or anything like that. My friend has a pretty thick dick so if he is trying to penetrate me it sometimes doesn't fit. And is prepare my anus I start using my fingers and after that a beer bottle or something like that and i put the top in it and go deeper and deeper on it. ofcourse with a condom. But this is definitely not ideal so how can i improve?

2. Patrick7269

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try having your partner lay on his back, and you sit down on it. Use lots of lubricant and give yourself time to adjust slowly, relaxing your muscles as you go. In time you should be able to relax and experience penetration with minimal pain in most positions.

Also, just enjoy! When you get the hang of it you might be surprised how connected and incredible it feels.

3. Dec1

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hi i have started enjoying playing with my anus and got carried away using a shampoo bottle i nearly passed out when it eventually went in, and now my anus is absolutely killing me when i sit down and has started to bleed, please what can i do to ease the pain? than you in advance.

4. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    keep it clean and let it heal, if you are bleeding more than just a tiny amount then you should seek medical help.

If the bleeding has stopped then just keep the area clean and let it heal up.

Next time start super small and slow and use lots of lube.

5. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    keep it clean and let it heal, if you are bleeding more than just a tiny amount then you should seek medical help.

If the bleeding has stopped then just keep the area clean and let it heal up.

Next time start super small and slow and use lots of lube.