1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair removal

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by clip555, Apr 4, 2009.

1. clip555

clip555 Guest

I'v always had hairy legs and more recently on my butt too(I just realy blame my irish side of the family for it), I don't realy like it so does anyone have any suggestions on hair removal products?

Also Iv heard of the Niar stuff but not sure if it's selling in the UK but what Iv seen.
    Suggestions, or info please

2. KaraBulut

You might give a read to this thread and see if it answers your questions.

3. Gumtree

1. Waxing - hurts at first but your skin gets used to it after a while. Best results in my opinion.

2. Shaving - Difficult, dangerous and will often leave you with BUM STUBLE before the end of the day.

3. Silky Mit - Not that great on the more sensitive areas but probably the easiest way. Nice result and lasts a while.

4. Hair removal - A bit of a process when it comes to your ass but works well; doesn't last that long.

5. Laser hair removal - Expensive but you only need to do it 5-6 times before your hairless for life. Laser removal for your ass ranges from $450-$600 a session in Aus.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I remember bemoaning it when I realized I was getting all hairy in my teen years. But I quickly grew to liking it. Yes, even the stuff on my butt and back. And, I later found, other guys liked it, too. :slight_smile:

Lex

5. I see what you mean, because I've always had hairy legs and they don't bother me a bit. But I the stuff on my butt is nasty to *me* so I can see why the OP wants to get rid of it, regardless of what other guys might think of it.

6. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    honey i go to the spa every month...No hair on my booty.....i need it to be ready to flaunt at anytime lol!!!

7. Just Adam

stephen nice to know your as hairless as day your born but im not sure it helped :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i too though need to get rid of body hair and everything else...belly butt dam stretch marks theyre the worst!... gain weight u get them lose it you get them get muscle you get them its like wtf stop it allready :S.. anyway i think waxing might be best result but will smart like hell

8. jangel

I use Veet sensitive formula on my legs ..ect and it works great!!! It isnt gross like nair either and I have sensitvie skin and no reaction. Its only like 5.00 a big tube and comes with a plastic razor thing to help the hair slide off when you are done with the 10 mins of the cream. I have lots of friends that use it on their chest and love it too. Lasts a few days longer than shaving. Good luck -Jen

9. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    haha oh yea...i lost my point lol... i was going to tell you to go to the spa cause it does wonders for me!!!! lol

10. Just Adam

haha

oh well still lets us know you dont get any resistance swimming lol

11. Zach

Hahahah, this thread made me chuckle. I remember going to my parents house a few years ago. I've never been one to have much body hair, but my mom saw a "chest hair" [and I say "a" hair] ... and she plucked it. Too bad it was the only one I had at the time LoL. :roflmao::roflmao:

12. Alex19

i bought the smooth away shit. it takes longer than they said, but it works. and trust me, i need hair removal products. i blame the italian in me.

13. SpacerX

i started growing hair all over my body from a pretty early age, and i didn't really like it at first, but then as Lex said, I started to like it and so did others so i wouldn't stress too much. If you're really not happy remove the hair but it's gonna grow back anyway so would you all not consider just letting it be? super smooth isn't really sexy IMO but then again neither is carpet-back!

14. Jerr

I got laser hair removal on my chest and stomach. I have one more treatment to go!

It was about 1400 for me for 5 sessions and I did those within a year so I got 2 free if needed to take within the next 6 months. (I did 6 and I'm gunna do the last one probably over the summer.)

If you have any questions about this, pm me.

15. ricoca

but but but... I love hair :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I'd suggest trimming?
    I did that with my leg hair but it did not gonna turn out neat cause they're so curly.. haha
    anyway. TRIM :grin:

16. Crackajack

Crackajack Guest

Im just hairy >.< My Friends say that i should trim...i dunno, no experiance with hair removal from any part of the body so, take there advice ^^^^^^^