1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worried about std or other risks after unwanted raw penetration

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by waywardchild, Dec 27, 2016.

1. waywardchild

I met up with a guy and we started making out then he tried to fuck me without protection. At first we were grinding then I felt his penis in me. I pulled out straight away because it hurt and told him that I wouldn't do it raw. It was only one thrust but he did get it in there and now I'm worried about an infection or std. Am I just being paranoid or could this possibly lead to an infection?

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Extremely unlikely. I've learned never to say never to anything, but in this case, it would be almost impossible.

I hope you've ditched this guy and let him know that he needs to learn about consent. I have zero tolerance for inconsiderate assholes like that.

3. smurf

^ That!

Every single thing in here is so fucked up. I can't believe the tried that. I'm glad you are okay. Make sure to take care of yourself. These type of thing might affect you more than you think so just be self-aware of how you are feeling.

4. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not diminishing the other guys actions whatsoever, but you should also consider how you got yourself in that situation. Planning ahead is always prudent, even when the "heat of the moment" strikes. Consider getting into the habit of always establishing guidelines up front before engaging sexually with someone. Force yourself, even if the heat of the moment strikes, to ask about intentions and safety precautions. It might seem strange to do if you find yourself in a spontaneous situation, but it is absolutely a great habit to get into.

If you are concerned that doing so might scare off a potential sex partner, then that partner is not mature enough to be involved with you to begin with.