1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orgasms and sexual stimulation causing painful cramps (female)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Creativemind, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I'm still a virgin with no experience of being with other people. However, whenever I masturbate, I feel painful stomach cramps that feel near identical to period cramps. I know I'm not actually on my period though.

You can feel a slight pleasurable sensation before hand, but orgasm is miserable and painful. It really feels like being stabbed down near the stomach area. I don't feel this pain anywhere else during the day, and I also don't feel any pain during sexual stimulation. Only near the end of my session.

I don't please myself very often anymore since I no longer find it enjoyable. I've never slept with anyone but I'm worried the same thing will happen.

Looking for advice.

2. Sawyer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi,

It's not uncommon for people to have painful orgasms. And the only reason I know this is because my family is TMI, and one of my relatives who was up there in age (after menopause) was telling a TMI story that ended in a painful orgasm.

I don't think you are in the menopause stage yet based on your age, but do you have PCOS or endometriosis? Those can also cause painful orgasms.

If it's bothering you, I would recommend speaking to a gyno. They can rule out any medical reasons.

3. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for the reply.

I know It's not menopause as I'm in my 20's and can still menstruate. It's been a problem ever since I hit puberty.

I'm not sure if I have the other conditions. I suppose I can go check them out.

4. wickedwitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi Creativemind:

Sorry to hear you're having this problem.

There are lots of things that this could be attributed to, so I think it's important that you see a physician about it.

The female reproductive tract is very prone to growing extra bits and pieces (almost all benign) that can interfere with its proper functioning. I have and have had lots of different things appear there (cysts/polyps/fibroids) some of which created symptoms and some which didn't.

Doctors have seen/heard everything and most physicians spend almost 50% of their days dealing with reproductive health so talking about masturbation or orgasm shouldn't be a problem, but if you are reluctant to speak with your family doctor, there may be a sexual health clinic in your centre where you would feel more comfortable.

I encourage you to get it checked.

Cheers.

(*hug*)