1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grossed out after sex? (Explicit).

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by noname8387, Jan 2, 2017.

1. noname8387

I have this "problem" where when I am turned I am really into sex but as soon as I am finished everything flips around and I find it really gross.

This is as problem because If I am having sex with a stranger i feel guilty afterwards.
    Also because as a bottom I immediately want to stop having sex right when I am done and I feel like I am being selfish.
    And third because I am into some kinky stuff and when I finish that stuff is extra gross.

Does this happen to most people? Do you have any advice?

#1 noname8387, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Part of it can do with guilt and repression over shame of being gay and shame of certain sexual activities. If sex with strangers causes remorse, it just might not be right for you. If bottoming makes you feel that way, you might just dislike it. If you feel shame after kinky sex you liked originally, you may have feelings of sexual repression surfacing.

Were you raised in a religious environment where sex is bad? Being taught shame can make us feel shame.