1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First time with a girl

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Skylar12, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Skylar12

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone could help me out with this. I'm 22 years old and recently have just come out to most of my friends as a lesbian.

The only embarrassing thing is that I've never been with anyone before, let alone a girl!

Up until last year, every single person I've ever known has been straight, - and I've never wanted to be intimate with or even kiss a guy - even though I've had plenty of offers. I'm also very feminine so the few times I've been to a gay club, I'm never hit on by girls.

Since I've now gotten a few more gay friends, they've offered to take me out. I really just want to be intimate with a girl, even someone I don't know - but I don't know how to get someone's attention at a club, since I'm shy as well. I also am really scared that I will have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. Are there girls out there that don't care about virgins? Or is that a complete turn off.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

2. Really

Does this give you any ideas? Good luck!
    [YOUTUBE]Hhn3l4OseAo[/YOUTUBE]
    Link.

3. IceCream

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I can't offer much advice for how to get someone's attention since I don't really go clubbing, but I imagine that if you look like you're having a good time with your friends someone might approach you? As for having no idea what you're doing, I'm sure you won't be the only virgin at the club- and even if you find a girl who isn't, if she's right for you it wouldn't bother her that you'd never had sex before :slight_smile:

4. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This comes up a lot....I'm a 26 year old virgin in every definition of the term (including kissing). I am way older than half of the people making these topics, and it hasn't bothered me any.

I think it only matters if you're looking for a serious relationship. For a hook-up, you don't need to tell anyone, especially if you aren't going to see them again. I feel like gay virgins are going to be a bit better in bed their first time because they are more familiar with the proper anatomy.