1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Foreskin too long and too tight

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by outofmymind, Jan 13, 2017.

1. outofmymind

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    My foreskin is too long, and it is also too tight for me to retract.
    I have been trying to pull it back, to expose the glans, but it hurts when i pull it back. Being hidden in the foreskin constantly also makes my penis extremely sensitive, reducing the amount of time needed to make me reach orgasm which is really hurting my pride, so could anybody please tell me how to solve this problem without having to get circumcised ?

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like phimosis. Have you spoken to your doctor about this for alternatives other than circumcision? I'm fairly certain there's treatment for it such as a steroidal cream for it.

Circumcision, as far as I understand, is last resort. Go to the doctor and see what they suggest.

3. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with Jax. It is a good idea to see the doctor.

4. shymeeee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Another take. I had long foreskin that was really tight at the top. I mean, attempting to pull it all the way down would hurt really bad. I figured that pulling it down as far as it would go (comfortably), would eventually, slowly, stretch it out, thus allowing the foreskin to be pulled down more and more.

End result: I was right!!!! It took maybe 2 years until I was able to pull it all the way down without any pain. I think you should be patient and try what I did. Avoid surgery if possible.

#4 shymeeee, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  5. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are some exercises with stretching that a doctor can recommend, alongside with some products that can help with that.

However, it is always a good idea to see the doctor. Surgery isn't needed in all cases, but it is needed on some.

6. Iliricon

A surgery does not necessarily mean a full circumcision. I had a surgery due to phimosis and still have my foreskin (although I'm still closer to "cut" the "uncut", since my foreskin is a lot shorter then average).

Definitely see a doctor! Do not attempt to self treat this, since any ruptures will probably be more problematic then anything a doctor does.

7. TrevinMichael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hope you are doing okay either way

does not sound like fun for you at the moment

8. theamos13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I had this same problem when I was in my teens. I did not even know it was suppose to retract until a doctor asked me if when erect I could retract it. When I told him know he gave me 3 options 1. stretching and creams but said this would take a while to work. 2. Partial cut - still retain most of the foreskin - this is what I did. or 3. total circ.
    Talk to a doctor and find out what your options are and see what works better for you
    good luck