1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want a dildo for butt-stuff.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Matt the cat, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Matt the cat

So I've been experimenting with (and mostly loving) anal masturbation for probably like a year now, and while I've been lucky so far, I'm thinking I should probably aquire a proper dildo before I find myself headed to the hospital with a can of air freshener up my ass. Now as a dorm dwelling uni student with limited cash, I'd prefer to make the perfect purchase on my first try. I think the best way to describe what I want would just be a list, so here goes:

• shaped like an actual dick as opposed to something prostate specific (that's just what I'm into)
    • a good, easy to clean material (this is where I'm in most need of guidance)
    • a suction cup would be nice
    • a good anal lube to go along with it

It's probably worth mentioning I plan to use this in the shower mostly. Also (as I'm planning on ordering this online) I need to buy from somewhere that will be sure to send it in discrete packaging. If possible it'd be nice to buy from somewhere I can use some kind of gift card, because I'm paranoid that my parents may have a way of seeing what I purchase on my debit card. Specific suggestions and general advice are both welcome.

Many thanks!

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hear a lot of positive things from many people about the dildos that Fleshjack makes. They're spendy, but made of high quality materials, and substantially more durable than most of the cheap ones you'll find. Amazon probably carries them, and you can get Amazon gift cards practically anywhere.

As for lube... that tends to be a personal preference. Many people seem to prefer silicone-based lubes as they don't dry out as quickly as water-based lubes. ID Lube and Gun Oil are two popular brands, but there are many others.

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I ordered one from amazon (company is Purecell) and it has pretty good ratings. Still waiting on the package. It's got a suction cup as well. I've been using condoms lately for the butt plugs just so it's easier to clean up.

4. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Silicon lube stains everything but I guess since ur gonna use it in the shower chip's advice could be good

5. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I also agree with the advice that Chip have given you but if I could add a little more information for you to consider it would be to think about purchasing a Butt Trainer Kit that consist of various sizes of dildos for beginners. I know that TLA Gay sells them and they are manufactured by Colt. The package is designed for beginners such as yourself.

6. Mrcake

Get a dildo from amazon and check the "this is a gift" section and have them gift wrap it. Or you can find a supplier that sells suctioned ones that is discrete. As for lube, I really liked the brand "Uranus". It is affordable and they sell water based and silicone. Water based doesn't work so hot in the shower so I recommend silicone.