1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intimacy

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by JB0909, Jan 30, 2017.

1. JB0909

JB0909 Guest

I have a question....I have no disgust what so ever with a guy's dick. I have given a blowjob before....I am not disgusted at all by holding it or touching. But like...both with guys and girls I guess...when being intimate with them...I remember having a time where I kissed a girl and I remember not wanting to go any further or being aroused much at all by wanting to grab her anywhere. And then with guys....like I don't mind touching their dick at all or anything like that....I guess when giving intimacy I dont have much arousal or if I do I dont recognize it....Am I having problems or??? Its like I get turned on by being kissed by them....especially I have had it happen with guys...I have gotten wet from being kissed and touched by them....but IDK I am not a crazy animal who goes..."OMG I MUST HAVE YOU!!!!" or "OH I HAVE TO SUCK IT!" Things like that.....I am worried :frowning2:

2. gchal00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello

I think I understand some of what you describe, but I wonder if you are actually comparing intimacy with arousal.

For me, I can be very aroused, but will not do certain activities with a partner who I don't know very well or trust because I feel it is too intimate at that time.

Does that make any sense? If what you are experiencing is going through the mechanics of sex and not being turned on, that could be very different. If that happens most of the time, you might consider talking to your doctor or a therapist. Or it just might be you haven't found a person you have the right chemistry with.

I hope this is a little helpful. Good luck