1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being insecure over sexual orientation?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Sbjhdhehdnndndj, Jan 31, 2017.

1. How does one learn to be confident in their sexual orientation or their general expression of It?
    Generally, I'm a person who feels uncomfortable in any sort of expression, and this makes intimacy rather difficult; I can't stop feeling fetishied (as if I were practicing beastialiry.)

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In a sense, all sexualities involve this feeling. Somebody thinks (about you) "I find this person sexually alluring, and I want to have sex with her." This would hold true whether you were straight or gay. And for me, expressing those feelings is basically giving into them.

When I'm working on a story, I become a "creative creature", and I enjoy letting that part of my existence come to the front. When I exercise, I become a "physical creature", and I enjoy that aspect taking over. And during sex (even solo sex), I become a "sexual creature", and enjoy letting that part of me take over.

Lex

#2 Lexington, Feb 1, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  3. Jeriberry

Thank you for both of your posts. I am just now looking outward and to truly accept who I am and all that I have been through, throughout my life. I too have a limited amount of confidence but it does help me to know that I am not alone.