1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pain in pelvic region after anal

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Bubblebottom, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Bubblebottom

Okay so I'm a 19 year old bottom. My boyfriend and I had a sex like three weeks ago and the next morning I woke up with soreness in my pelvic region. It stayed for like two weeks. The pain wasn't bad. It was just a light sore feeling. Some days I would wake up and it would only be sore on one side and then the other the next day or both. Sometimes I only could feel it when I coughed or laughed. (Not a hernia btw) Now the pain is gone my I feel like the area of my inner left thigh is tense/sore. Anyone ever had a similar experience? Again no more pelvic pain. Am I dying? Lol

2. Jacob D

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you should see a doctor, just to be on the safe side. I think you should. I personally know nothing about anal sex though so I'm not the best person to give you advice.

3. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's possible that having anal sex - which is always stressful to the anal/rectal tissue - aggravated your anus/rectum, and gave you a minor hemorrhoid or some such thing. Minor ones will often clear up within a week or two, possibly without medication/ointment, particularly if you have a good/regular diet. If you continue having anal sex, you will want to be careful - use plenty of lubrication, stop at the first signs of discomfort, and so on.

But if you have access to a doctor in any way, I would suggest talking to them first before having anal sex again. You shouldn't be feeling two weeks of soreness afterward. If you're uncomfortable talking to your doctor, or don't have one at the moment, it's possible that a local LGBT center will be able to refer you to someone (moreover, a doctor sympathetic to LGBT health/sex needs).