1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cucumber dildo...?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by TheHesitantAlien, Feb 12, 2017.

1. TheHesitantAlien

Dumb fuckin' question, I know, but fuck it - I'm desperate!

Provided I wash and clean it super well, is it safe to eat a cucumber I've used as a dildo. I need a way of disposing of it better than sneaking it out to the bin. If I clean it with plenty of ordinary soap and hot water, should it be safe for consumption - not by anyone else (that's be fucked up), just by me as a means of disposal.

Thoughts?

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ... honestly I wouldn't eat that. :eusa_doh: I think the food bin/compost should be your only form of disposal.

Here at empty closets we don't actually advocate a cucumber as a sex toy. Some people do (inside a condom), however - we only recommend using sex toys designed for that specific purpose. Using cucumbers (and other household items) can sometimes end in disaster. :eek:

3. Wolfwing

That isn't what cucumbers are for. You're supposed to eat them.

4. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wouldn't eat it. It sounds like something that'd give you some kind of infection (but I'm no doctor) and it just doesn't seem like a pleasant thing to do. If you're definitely going to eat it, I think it'd be better to peel it or boil it after washing it. That seems more hygienic to me. But again, I'd advise against eating it. Maybe it'd be better to like bury it or something because vegetables should decompose pretty fast and it'd just look like some shriveled up plant...you could just say you ate it anyway? Or get like a brown paper bag/something similar that isn't see-through and cut the cucumber up into little pieces so it can fit inside...then just throw it away. Maybe cut it up into like cubes and then flush it down the toilet, that might clog it but I'm just throwing ideas out there :lol:

#4 Spot, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  5. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Spartan117 is right. You really shouldn't use cucumbers as a sex toy.

I was a boy who used household items as a teenager, and I experienced many problems with trying to use things that were not meant for that purpose. Anal tears, fissures, items that broke off (like a cucumber!), things with sharp edges that I didn't notice before inserting, and a host of other issues.

Please take my advice and stop using household items. It really is a bad idea. There are so many great toys out there designed for this purpose.

Take care, and please be safe. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

6. CurdledMilk

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When you next go out throw it in a public bin, or alternatively in your neighbours. I do that all the time if I decide a KFC is a good breakfast whilst mum is at work.

Also, Amazon have a good selection of wonderful anal dildos guaranteed to give much more pleasure without the risk :wink: just hide it in your room (I have mine in a cardboard box which stores my old plastic marble run so it blends in perfectly) and my lube is in the wardrobe but I can always say it's so I don't get friction burn whilst tossing off

#6 CurdledMilk, Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  7. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have taken classes in food service and sanitation. Please don't eat the cucumber no matter how well you clean it for it will still have the ability to make you very, very ill.

Dean