1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't access dildos, what's the best way to experiment?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by anon991, Feb 13, 2017.

1. anon991

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Although I'd like to experiment using dildos and sex toys in order to figure out what I'd like, there's no way id be able to buy any and keep them secret. Any idea what I can use or do in order to continue to experiment in an enjoyable but healthy and clean way?

2. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't tell you what you can use but I can tell you what not to use.
    You SHOULD only use a sex toy that was made to be a sex toy.

Never use anything that,
    Is too long
    Has ANY edges on it
    Is not 100% smooth
    Does not have something for you to hold onto(you don't want to lose whatever it is inside of you)

Make sure everything is clean and safe, use a condom and lube.

3. smurf

This.

By edges it means specially plastic stuff that is "glued" together. The edges of that while they might not feel rough on your finger, it will cut your ass.

The safest household item that I have found is a toothbrush handle. Its usually smooth, not too long, skinny, the brush part will stop it from getting stuck, and if someone finds it in your room then its easy to come up with a story.

As mentioned, always used a condom with anything you put inside of you. And use plenty of lube

4. anon777

Before I was old enough to buy toys, I used just about any object I could find that had no possibility of slipping in and getting stuck. So handles, cucumbers, containers etc. Basically anything that was cylindrical and totally smooth. I started when I was 12-13 and gradually craved bigger and bigger objects too.

However I highly recommend you invest in a toy, as it is the safest and most enjoyable. If its dick that you crave, then maybe buy a realistic dildo. That was the first thing I did when I turned 18, I practically ran to the sex shop and bought a 8 inch realistic dildo and buttplug, both were and still are MIND blowing. If its just the pleasure of something in you, then shop around for what interest you. You can do all of this online too, in private. Amazon has a wide selection and all of their packaging is discrete, so nobody would know what was inside but you.

As for privacy, yes this is tricky, especially if you have nosey parents/family members etc. But my cock cravings were impossible to ignore, especially as a teen. When I was living at home, I hid all of my dildos, lube, etc. in a shoe box under my bed very well hidden. Then, at night when everyone was going to bed, I would shower, clean myself out with an enema and then go back to my room and lock the door and get to work. If anyone would have walked in on a teenage me during those years, there would have been a very good chance they would have seen me on my knees desperately trying to deepthroat a 8 inch dong, or plowing myself face down ass up lol. Luckily, my system worked out and I was never caught.