1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meet a guy who is way more experienced?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by mlansing, Feb 25, 2017.

1. mlansing

I was just chatting with a guy on a dating website and he seemed pretty cool but we started talking about sexual stuff and he was talking about how he's a total bottom and is into fisting and getting stuffed with dildos and that kind of stuff. The thing is I'm not adverse to meeting and getting to know him and feeling out the vibe in person, but I'm actually still pretty inexperienced sexually with guys in that I haven't even had anal sex yet, whether giving or receiving.

Should I still meet him and just explain that I'm inexperienced? I'm a tad conflicted because I'm not sure how I feel about getting involved with someone who super knows what he wants and I'm still kinda just exploring, but I don't want to just say no out right because I do want to gain more experience.

2. Iliricon

Be honest. Sex is a lot about exploring what you and the other one(s) like, so it is not a problem in and by itself. But keeping it a secret or anything will lead to problems (and will become extremely obvious very fast ;-) ).

If you want to meet him, I would do it and see how he reacts. If he backs out, you know that it wont work, and if he accepts you, it can be a very good experience for you. After all, if he knows how everything works, he can show you too.

The most important thing is to be open and communicate, while making sure you are comfortable. Don't feel pressured into anything, take your time and explore everything in your pace.

Good luck!

3. mlansing

Good advice, thanks!

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why not tell him that you're inexperienced before you meet him?

Lex

5. Sleeping Owl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would tell him before as well; sets up a better line of communication and is less likely to receive an adverse reaction. If he's not interested he's not interested so telling him before gives you that answer.

6. mlansing

All good advice. Tbh I'm thinking about not following up but if he follows up with me I'll just be honest.