1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My hand cramped while I was fingering her for the first time

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by everl4sting, Feb 26, 2017.

1. everl4sting

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    This happened weeks ago, me and my gf (now ex) were chilling in my room. We were watching netflix, we both knew were going to do something that night given from each others tension. Beforehand, we discussed about sex, we both are virgins but she didn't know that about me. Okay im ranting anyways. Netflix had ended and I was still high from the weed we had smoked earlier. We ended up making out on my bed, things escalated this time.
    I had no idea what I was doing. No clue at all and damm can I say taking off a bra is harder than I expected. Anyways, I ended up fingering her. I was clueless as shit considering it was my first time. She was in top of me so I didn't really have space to move my hand. She told me to go alittle deeper but my finger cramped while I still had my finger inside her:eusa_doh: I litterally could not move my finger and she had no idea. :icon_redf So here I was adjusting my right hand with my left hand so my cramp could stop. It was an awkward moment, She probably was wondering why I stopped. But behold my hand cramped stopped and we continued, she achieved orgasm minutes afterwards. And that people is the first time I fingered someone. I probably should eat some more bananas so that won't happen again(!):lol:
    Anyways anyone else ever had any experience like this

2. Zen fix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Don't believe I've ever had a hand cramp. I get them in my calves and toes at inopportune times including sex. Nothing to be embarrassed about. You should be able to tell a partner "sorry I need to stop a moment, such and such just happened."