1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal stimulation

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by fjs, Feb 27, 2017.

1. fjs

fjs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    After many years questioning if I am gay/bi. I have recently started sticking a finger up my bum. I have to say I have quite enjoyed it and like the way it seems to open up. Has anyone got an tips about doing it safely and how I could improve it.

2. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I helps to be relaxed, like during or after a hot shower. Some would suggest using lube, as well as a condom, for sanitary reasons. Of course, don't use something that wasn't meant for that, like a vegetable or a candlestick. Hmm, start slow and small. I mean do so regularly, and over time, you should get more comfortable with the sensation and maybe "increase" the size of whatever you're using, if that's the road you want to go down.

Oh, and an empty stomach, so you don't have any "accidents". Douching isn't mandatory, but some prefer to. I've never done so, personally, but I'm a bit of a neat freak, anyway. Otherwise, experiment! Just because something feels good for someone else doesn't mean it will for you. Plus, you'll know yourself and can advise any future partners. :slight_smile:

3. pasinhose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    a small smooth dildo or even a butt plug will increase your curiosity. give it a try.